Monday, October 20, 2008

Daytime Orange

As promised...

I know I have been AWOL for the last couple of days and I haven't been posting regularly. :/ So here's another hard earned EOTD. :) Hope you like it! Coz I really do! :)

Let's start the show...

I used what Aunt L gave me... Shu Uemura in M Beige and Orange. Yes you heard it right, Orange! Haha! It's a pretty orange color, and not the "bilibid orange" don't worry.




Here's a swatch:

Start with my eye... It's already quite oily since I just got home. Hehe! :p


I used the M Beige shade first.


Apply it to the inner lids.

I stopped 3/4 of the lid, since I'll be adding a different shade to that.


Now, it's time to use the Orange shade of Shu Uemura.


Apply it on the outer side if the eye. Make a v shape.


Here's how it should look like:


Notice that there's demarcation which we still need to fix.


Now to do that, use a blending brush. I'm using Suesh brushes. Blend blend blend!


Tada!


All better! :)


Now to highlight the browbone, I use my favorite off-white Elianto eyeshadow.


Highlight the browbone. This will make the eye makeup for dramatic!


Now, time to use my newly purchased Nichido eye pencil in Black brown.



Here's a swatch:

Line the upper lashline and don't forget to tightline. Tightlining will make your eyes bigger and livelier!


Here's how it should look like:


Finish by lining the lower lashline. Curl the lashes, and apply mascara. I used Covergirl Lashexact Mascara in Black Brown.



When smiling:


4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

cute color! :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Hi Nikki! I like it. I really do. :) Will try to do a Halloween inspired one soon. Haha!

FC said...

aw cute naman sometimes It's pretty tricky having to make up chinita eyes.. I have trouble with min :D

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Hey Hannah, well yeah it's a bit harder since smaller yung eyes. The trick is to lift your eyebrows and tilt your head upward a little to make the eyelid look larger. :)