Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vacation Vacation Here I Come

I will be going on a much awaited and well deserved vacation. I'll be going to Baguio and might not be able to post any entry startying October 26 to November 7. But don't you worry, I'll be posting lots and lots of entries about my trip. I told myself this trip will really be a GETAWAY in its true meaning. No worries, no problems, no project plans, no work, no nothing. Just purely relaxation and fun. Well hopefully that's what happens. :) So I'll be back!!! :D

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Enjoy the trip! :)

sab said...

ahhhh! Baguio is the best place for relaxation! the last time i was there, was months ago pa!

we might sepnd Christmas at The Manor.:)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Thanks Nikki! :)

Sab: Yes it really is. I can't wait! Wow lucky you! :D