Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shu Uemura & Nichido

What does these two brands have in common? They both have really good quality. Of course one is branded and the other is local, but I rarely look at the brands. I try not to discriminate when it comes to makeup, just as long as they have a wide variety of products, they have good quality, and I've tried and tested them. :)

You'd probably be reading on different brands as we go along with my posts about beauty here in S2S. I wanna give women choices and not just stick to high end brand. However, a tip is still to go and try the products yourself first. I normally try the tester products in counters or if I buy online, I read on the comments of other people, before buying for myself.

Anyway, back to the topic... Aunt L gave me 2 lovely shades of Shu Uemura eyeshadows. *Thanks Aunt L! I really like them!* Here they are...


M Beige and Orange


I also got myself a dark brown color of eyeliner. You know how much I love eyeliners! I needed this for tightlining. So I went to SM and bought Nichido eye pencil in Black Brown. This eye pencil can be used as eyeliner or eyebrow pencil.



Here's a swatch:

I'll be doing an EOTD using these products. So stay tuned! :)


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

true about not discriminating on brands, as long as they do their job, I'm ok with it no matter what brand :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Yup! And as long as they have really nice quality and it stays put. We're good to go! :D