Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Miles Hi Diner

Where to eat breakfast when you’re craving for American food while in Baguio?


Go to Mile Hi Diner!!!




We were visiting Camp John Hay so we were in the area. Mile Hi is a place where imported brands of food, clothes, etc. were being sold at cheaper price than here in Manila. There’s also several restaurants in the area.



On to Mile Hi Diner. I chose this restau because when I saw the menu outside. I saw the photos of the American breakfast and my tummy started to rumble. Haha!




Here are some photos inside:





Was able to take a photo of the breakfast menu.





Free coffee was being served before 11am, and since we were there before 11, we were served coffee. :) I love freebies!!!




Our orders:


American Breakfast

Bacon, ham, sausages, egg, what more can I ask for? Heaven!!!




Grandma's Corned Beef Hash

The corned beef is so so so delicious. I wonder what the brand is, if it’s their own corned beef or what. But it really is delicious. I love it!





The price aren’t that cheap, but what the heck, we don’t always go to Baguio and this is A VACATION. Haha! So it’s okay to indulge. :p


2 comments:

sab said...

ooohhh! yummy! free coffee! san to? i don't think i've seen this place before... sa camp john hay din? :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

It's also in Camp John Hay. I think it's new. Coz I was in Baguio 2-3 years ago, and wala pa naman sya before. It's along Dencio's in Mile Hi. :)