Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cupcakes by Sonja

What better way to celebrate a good news and a holiday but be with your loved one and have a good yummy snack!

Yesterday was a holiday, I had so many chores to do, but since I was with O, I still had a great time. (We ended up sleeping around 1:30 in the morning the next day!) We stopped by Serendra to go to Backstage and eat lunch. Before heading back, O and I went to Cupcakes by Sonja to grab some tasty goodies.
Giddy giddy while opening the box!

Here's my cupcake. I ordered Peppermint Patty.


It was mmm-yummy! The cake was dark chocolate, but I didn't even taste the bitterness of it. I liked the icing because it wasn't too hard unlike the other cupcakes. And as usual, it had the signature Sonja's sweetness in every bite!

For O, he ordered Mint Condition.


It was also really good. This was the second time we ordered this cupcake. What I didn't like about it this time though was the chocolate chips on top was a little bit hard (so I assume that the chips were a little bit old. o_0)


We ended up sharing our cupcakes with each other. (Aawww sweet!) Him feeding me and me feeding him when it's my turn (since he was already driving when we were about to eat Peppermint Patty.)


We love eating! :D Overall, the cupcakes were really good. But I think what makes them so-tempting is the icing! Really really sweet, really really yummy! I don't know if elder people would enjoy this treat as much as we do. Maybe a "less sugar" version would do for them. :)

2 comments:

sab said...

oh wow! we both had our share of cupcakes this weekend! but i like these better :) yummy!

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Haha! Oonga! I saw your blog about Icings too. So yummy!