Thursday, August 28, 2008

Siam Ocean World

Are you serious?????????

This is the only question I have in mind!

Recap! O went to Thailand early this month and he took photos of his trip. He mentioned that he went to this mall and was surpised when he saw a "tourist attraction" inside the mall. When I asked what it was, he showed me these photos.

See the fishies? I wasn't really stunned, I thought that there were are aquariums in the mall, and you get to see them. But no!!!

There was a shark shop?! What's that about? Dive with the sharks??????????

The last photo made me scream!




Walk with the sharks? Dive with the sharks? Are you kidding? Who in their right mind will want to be in an aqarium full of sharks? Eeep!!! The thought of it already makes me sick. (I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm afraid of sharks! :p) So I asked more information about it from O. He wasn't sure because he didn't try it, but he thinks you'll be placed in a "cage" and will be suspended to the water, so that the shark can't really eat you but you can still see it upclose.

See upclose? How about feel upclose? WAAHH! What if he bumps and bumps the "cage" and if the shark's too strong, what if he destroys the cage? I'm being paranoid, I know. But being trapped in a "cage" while the predator is aiming for me and I can't really do anything about it, swim fast, nada... it doesn't tickle my fancy! OH MY!!!! What an "attraction!"

No comments: