Thursday, August 28, 2008

FOTD

After doing hair and makeup for Gagate-Ramos wedding, I had to make sure I dress the part and look the part too before I head to the reception.

Here's my look. :) I love it! Very very classy. :) (I took this photo when I got home, since I didn't really had the time to take photos while doing my makeup.)

Let's break it down.
Products Used:

Eyes:

Skin Hour Mattifying Day Cream
Shu Uemura Yellow Cream Eyeshadow
Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow in Glistening Sand
Elianto Eyeshadow in Black
Elianto Eyeshadow in Dirty White for highlight (I forgot the name, but it's looks like an off-white)
Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Winc Instant Lash Duo Mascara
Blinc Kiss Me Mascara

Eyebrow:
In2It Eyebrow Duo

Closer view:

Face:

Skin Hour Mattifying Day Cream
Loreal Liquid Foundation in N3 mixed with a few drops of Golder Amber
Dream Minerals Mineral Foundation in Charlene
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah for Contour
Shiseido Luminizing Powder in Bronze Shimmer for Blush
Skin Hour Firming & Clarifying Toner to set makeup



Lips:
Shiseido Lipliner in Mauve-Brown
MAC Lipgelee in Gilded Kiss



I thought that I was pretty that night. :) Confident enough to face everyone and proud of my work for myself and for them. :)

Ciao! :D

4 comments:

Digital Angel said...

I love how your cheek looks so natural. I like Fanny Serrano too :D I'm loving my quad hehe.

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Thanks thanks! :) I love love the bronzer I got. I like how the shade compliments my skin tone. Hehe! :) Yeah, Fanny Serrano has really good quality. What quad do you have?

AskMeWhats said...

HI! This is a lovely look for the wedding! great job! i'm sure you did well on the make up for your gig too! :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Thank you Nikki! Yeah I really liked it. :) Very very classy. :)

-Char