Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Never a Night

*This is from a friend for the one that he deeply and truly love...

Never a night were my eyes so dry

The thought of understanding just never goes by

How long do you plan on acting this way?

Uncaring, unjust, unthoughtful words you say


I have tried to change but still not enough

You know your at fault but why still so tough?

All I ask is a simple conversation

Your voice through my head to purify my vision


This vision is black, red, all wasted in tears

No such purity, love, this emotions I fear

Why cant you let go, why can’t you just see?

My love surrounding you, so pure and so free


It’s never to late, a vow that was kept

For the love of my life, for the girl that I wept

So grab my hand, hold it nice and tight

And I promise my love, you will sleep good all night


-tsk2


*i hope things would be better for both of them... i hope her mind will clear up soon, so that she wont make any decisions she might regret later on... hoping for the best!



2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

AWWW,that's sad :( i hope things are better !

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

yeah its sad. we can only hope for the best... hoping that they will still be able to work things out.