Thursday, January 1, 2009

Contouring & Favorite Blush

Posting a candid photo of myself might be a little vain... o_O Haha! But I just wanted to share something that I noticed as I was browsing photos from our party at home.

This was taken by Hilda Bonnevie, our official photographer. :) I was sporting a very natural look (since it was just a house party at our place). I'm holding a calendar to be raffled off. Haha! Anyway, as I looked at the photo, I noticed how lovely my cheeks were. I loved my contour which brought shape to my chubby chubby cheeks and the color of my blush, my gosh! Perfect! :)

So on to my FOTD: (You may click on the photo for a larger view of the picture. Eeep!!!! Just to see my cheeks that is. Haha!)


Face:
Skin Hour Mattifying Day Cream
Dream Minerals Foundation in Charlene
Monave Buttercup Lidwash
Fanny Serrano 2 way foundation in Almond
Dream Minerals Blush in Cupid

Eyes:
Nichido Eyeliner in Black
Winc Instant Lash Duo Mascara
In2It Eyebrow Powder

For my contour, I used Fanny Serrano 2-way foundation in Almond and used my Suesh 21's angeled brush. I use this product all the time for contouring. It's about 1-2 shades darker than my skin tone which is perfect for contouring.

(Sorry I haven't taken a photo of the product yet. Hopefully I'll remember to do so soon. :))


For my blush: (My current favorite blush if I may add!) I used Dream Minerals Cupid. It gives that sunkissed look that works very well for me, and for other morenas too, I'm so sure! :) I'm currently liking the bronzed look now than the pinkish blushes. But I have both since I know it just depends on your preference and mood. :)


So there. :) How about you? Any current favorite blushes? How do you contour? Or do you do so? :)


No comments: