Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry for being MIA

Hi friends and lovers,

I have been away for some time I know. :/ Boo me! The whole November-December was a really rocky one for me and I had to continuously be on my toes to finish everything on my plate. However, hopefully after Christmas which is a few days way... I'll be down to blogging once again! I know some of my friends who have been reading S2S have been wondering what happened and why I haven't blogged for about a month!

Anyways, like what I said, Christmas is near. (So I'd still probably busy. We just wrapped up our bazaars and the last one is this weekend. But there are still a lot of shopping to do, parties to attend to, yadida yadiada.)

So how's your Christmas shopping? :)

Found this picture and fell in love with it. As you know, Boo is also a Mini Schnauzer. :) Cute, isn't it? Hehe!

(Source: http://flickr.com/photos/35516177@N00/313113128)


Well...

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

No comments: