Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hair dare!

This is an entry that took months before posting. Haha! Sorry 'bout that. I took up professional hairstyling last June and it was really challenging playing with the "doll" that was lent to us for our hands on.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos from the class:

This looks a little messy. We didn't use any hairspray that's why... ;) I forgot the name of the hairstyle. :/


This is one of my favorites, it's called Regal. And I think it would really look good on a woman who's out to a formal occassion. Don't you think?


The famous French Twist:


Here's the side of the twist:


My classmate wanted to try another version of French Twist, but our dolls didn't have long hair, so she played with mine.


Side view: (no hairspray) :p


Smile!!! :)


Hairstyling is a lot of work. But as they say "practice makes perfect!"

4 comments:

Cinthia Truong said...

I like the hairstyles!!! What school did you go to? I'm looking for a beauty school to learn hairstyling too.

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Hi, I studied here in the Philippines. :) There were lot of hairstyles, but some of my work were a little bit messy so I didn't take photos of those anymore. Haha! We really need hairspray, don't we? :p

Char

Liz said...

great job, Char..

yeah, it's a tad frustrating to practice on a doll head because we really cannot put any hairstyling products on it. :-/

anyway, can I add you to my blog roll?

thanks and cheerio!

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Hey Liz, of course! I'll link you too. :)