Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jason Magbanua

Can I just share? I found this video a couple of months back and I can't help but get goosebumps when I watch it. It's so so sweet and the effects and the music just made it even more breath taking.

Watch James and Tania's wedding video here.

I am officially a Jason Magbanua fan. I actually inquired about his rates. He's definitely out of my reach. But his work speaks strongly about his reputation, his name, his brand. :)

To soon-to-weds, you might wanna check out his packages!

Jason Magbanua
Unit-6 Star Centrum Condominium,
317 Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
817-1989

2 comments:

sab said...

oh wow! i have a friend who works for him. we're hiring him to do a corporate vid for our company. when he showed us samples of his work... i literally cried buckets! it was that nice!

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Sab: He is so so so good!!! Kaya lang he's quite expensive din talaga. Haha! But he's really worth it. :) Lucky you, you get to see his work upclose! I only visit his site. :p

Char