Monday, September 22, 2008

Low

Mood: Low

For the couple of weeks, I've been preoccupied with a project I'm doing. It's quite stressful since it involves a lot of detailed planning. And now I don't know if this is due to stress, or it's just because of a situation I'm currently in... I am feeling low. I'm sad, I feel helpless, irritated. I've been dealing with a lot of things right now, with my project, gigs, etc. I guess I just feel that I need a vacation, some sort of free time to do nothing.

Thanks to my friends, Mari and Vassy for being there when I needed comforting. Seeing you guys already made me feel lighter than how I feel now.

I hope all my worries come to an end, and I do get my much deserved vacation really soon.

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

*hugs* everyone's been feeling a bit low lately..I guess it is those time wherein we are so tired from all the responsibilities we have to do. It is ok to feel tired and it is ok to feel frustrated, stay strong sis!! You'll be fine in no time!!! *cyber coffee tayo* hehehe

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Nikki: Thanks so much! It's true, it's normal to be tired sometimes. Haha! Cyber coffee? Ano yun? Nacurious ako ah. :)

AskMeWhats said...

*hides head in shame* nahiya ako.it meant..let's have a coffee and relax..pero since we don't see each other..imagination na lang :(

AskMeWhats said...

and I can't believe i gave in explaining it though i know na gets mo! :(

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Nikki: Haha! I know what you mean. Thanks thanks! I'm a lot better now. :)