Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cinderella

Watched Cinderella last August 13. We were seated at Balcony 1 of CCP Theater for 1,030 each. We booked for this show really early thats why we were able to get good seats (we also choose to watch the weekday show to get better seats). At that time, no more good seats available for the weekend show.


The show started about 5 minutes late. We'll its still ok compared to other shows/concert which usually starts 30 mins late.

I'm sharing some of the pictures that i took during the play before i got caught. hehe

The glass slippers (it is shown before the movie started)

Their House
(with the stepmother and two step sister Portia and Joy)
The Castle (with the king and queen)
The fancy carriage (with the horses and the fairy god mother)

This is one of Lea's fantastic work. Her acting and voice, well how can I describe it? It's really A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! She really really has strong and powerful voice. I also like her 2 stepsisters (
Portia and Joy) perform, they are both funny.

The production was sooo good, the props were nice, how they changed the scenes (fast and not boring) sometimes they do it with a dance. I also like how Cinderella changed her costume from her ball gown to her rag dress for example.


The music was great too, especially "
The Prince is Giving a Ball" song. They sang this song several times during the entire play. Around 3-4 times I think. My sister had LSS with that song after the show. hehe

Well this show is definitely worth your money. I would want to watch it again and again and again... hehe I'm giving it a 2 thumbs up!!! :)

2 comments:

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Wah! I wanna watch this too. :(

- char

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

super nice production. and performance as well... kaso si prince di masyado magaling compared to lea... hehe

-r