Friday, August 22, 2008

Waffle Foldover

After watching the play “Cinderella” by Lea Salonga, we decided to eat something. We went to Pancake House and browse through their menu. After sometime my sister and I had an urge to try one of their mouthwatering desserts.


So we ordered their Waffle Foldover. Its P180.00


It has peanut butter, 2 BIG scoops of vanilla ice cream and candy coated choco bites inside a big folded waffle.

It’s really yummy and filling at the same time. If you’re a fan of peanut butter this is a must try! We weren’t able to finish the whole thing because we already had dinner earlier that night.


Will surely eat there again after some time... want to try other desserts and food as well.


5 comments:

Digital Angel said...

Why are you doing this ? I'm getting off work pretty soon. And, getting hungry lol I want some food, but this dessert pictures made me drooling haha. I never tried waffle with ice cream yet, it looks very delicious!

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

yup, it is delicious... and its very filling too... but if your conscious with your diet, don't try this... hehe *wink* and if your not a peanut butter fan, you can ask them not to put it in your food.

Digital Angel said...

When I got home last night, I just forgot about this. I was glad haha, I'm not too much sugar person. I'm still not used to American sweets which is much sweeter than Korean snacks. For example, a cookie, if I eat one cookie, I don't want anymore for whole day lol

AskMeWhats said...

oohh that is really delicious!!! I always tend to eat so much i get full that I don't have room for desserts! hahaha i should just try to eat desserts first! hehehe

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

digitalangel: yes korean foods are not too sweet...i've been there once. :)

askmewhats: don't eat desserts first, it will spoil your appetite. if i really want to eat sweets after, i won't eat much to have room for it afterwards since my appetite is really small (i eat small frequent meals).