Saturday, August 30, 2008

Swivelz

O was so so excited to show me a "gadget" he recently bought. I've always laughed at the fact that he has so many small gadgets that not all people know about, much less own. Anyways, so when he showed me his new found gadget, he followed by telling me he bought me one too.

Here it is... Swivelz! It's P79.75 found in Handyman.


It's for cleaning glass tops. Cleaning of Swivelz is actually very easy too. Simply wash it with water and soap and let it dry.


Here it is. O bought a red one for me, and black for him.


It can be opened just like the photo below for easier cleaning (such as watches).


It's very very handy and has a keychain, so you can keep this in your purse.


Use it for your eyewear. It really does clean.


For your watch. Small dirt? Swivelz leaves nothing but clean lenses!


For my calculator. Hehe! You can also use it for your laptop screens and pc monitors. Those are always always dirty. Just make sure you clean Swivelz after.


My cellphone. You're sure it doesn't scratch the lens, unlike our normal wipes.


Let's just say even though I laugh at the gadgets of O, I'm always always impressed. :p So happy he got me this too, what a thoughtful gesture. :)


7 comments:

Digital Angel said...

I have one of that too. But mine doesn't rotate like yours. Mine is for glasses :D and it's very useful. They were giving out free samples from some company. You know they always give away from stuff at the hospital hehe.

Ahleessa said...

That's such a cool gadget! :)

AskMeWhats said...

I've seen these too!! !I was laughing so hard when I saw it! and you have it! hehhe so cute!

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Digital Angel: Really? What does yours look like? :)

Alyssa: Thanks! Haha! I wouldn't have thought of buying it if it wasn't for O.

Nikki: Thanks! Yeah, it's actually cute and really useful. :)

- Char

sab said...

this is actually a pretty useful gadget! :) not boring at all! plus gotta love that color... :)

miemiemie said...

that looks cool! hahaha i have to get one paguwi ko!:) i always leave finger marks on my glasses and cellphone screen..

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Sab: It really is. Thanks to O, I'm now appreciating "small gadgets". Haha! :p

Miemie: Yeah, actually that's the whole point, it leaves your lenses fingerprint and scratch free!

YEY FOR SWIVELZ! Hahaha!