Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Robinson's Haul

I promised myself I wouldn't buy too much, and well... I didn't. Just these two goodies that I really really really need.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Caramel and Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah


Spotlight on Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse in Caramel. It retails P599.20 but since Robinson's was on sale, it was 20% off! I got it for P479.20.


Swatch: I didn't blend the color yet. I got this shade for clients who are morena. I don't have this shade yet.


Blended. The finish was mousse, it was a bit cold, and when applied, it gives a soft finish but full coverage. I really like it. It blends well most especially after using a finishing powder just to set the makeup.


Spotlight on Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah. I got this for P399, regular price. Boo! Haha!


I like using two way cake although I don't really use it wet. I just find the coverage heavier even though it's powder. The product has a sponge also, I don't use the sponge though.


Swatch of Rajah. I bought this shade since this was the darkest shade. And I'm a big fan of Fanny Serrano products. It's one of the best quality local products. :) I love their products!


Closer look. I'll be using this shade for contouring.


So reviews to follow once I've used and roadtested these. :)

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hauls hauls hauls! hehhee You bought it at Robinson's..they didn't have sale? I believe they have a MONTH LONG sale! But if it's good it's worth it! :D

Ahleessa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I add you as well (will after this comment)! :) Question: How many people run this blog?... lol~

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Nikki: They do have sale but only for selected items. And Fanny Serrano was not part of them. I think they marked down some lipsticks though. But their products are actually cheap compared to other brands and they have really good quality products for a local brand. :) See, I am a fan. Hehe!

Alyssa: Thanks thanks! Currently there's three of us who write for this blog, since I can't update this every now and then. Although it's usually me. :) Thanks for asking! Haha!

- Char

miemiemie said...

i miss robinsons department store...

teka,kala ko ikaw lang CHAR yung owner ng blog..char pa man din nilagay ko sa blog list ko hehe

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Miemiemie: Hahaha! Go, habang may sale pa. :p Anyways, right now I have my friends helping me with the blog. Busy busyhan kasi. :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

char! i bought the dream matte mousse too! haha was going to make a review sana.. anyways.. so far it works as a great cover-up for me :) -d

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Diana: What shade did you buy? Go make a review. Kasi mine's the darkest shade for my clients. So I can't really use it on myself. Haha! :)
-Char