Thursday, August 14, 2008

Magnifying Mirror for Eye Makeup

One of the most important tools in doing my makeup- my magnifying mirror!

I bought this at SM department store and it costs around P150.00. I don't quite remember since I got this last year. Anyways, I decided to share with you one of my tricks. I use this magnifying mirror when I do my eye makeup. Promise, it makes a difference!

It has 150% zoom so I see every area of my eye and I can even see my pores! Hahaha! I love this when I do my eye makeup most especially eyelining.


I really suggest to get one for yourself, especially to beginners in doing makeup. It really helps! One tip, you have to hold it really close to your eye (if you're doing eye makeup just like me), or else you'll get a blurry image and will just become dizzy.


This actually has double sided stickers so you can stick it onto the wall, but I decided not to so I can hold it and position it whatever or however I want.

I think there are different kinds of magnifying mirrors so do check them all out and see what you like best. There's 120, 150 and 200% zoom. :) Hope this helps! Good luck! :D

No comments: