Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday's Potato Skins

This is one of the best snack that I have ever tasted. It is rich in flavor It has two flavors, but i forgot to take a picture of the other one (sorry for my blurry picture).


Upside: The Chips are so crunchy!!! yumyum! If you didn't finish this bag in one sitting, its ok, it doesn't change its crispiness fast. You can eat it after 2-3 nights and you will still get the same crisp feeling as you've tasted it the first night you've opened it. Just put it in a sealed container and you'll still get the crispy chips after a few nights of storing.

Downside: I haven't seen this in our local supermarket. I bought this at Duty Free Philippines. I want to go there again and buy a lot of these. My sister and I love this so much.

Do I recomend you to try this?
Yes, yes and yes!!! This is a must try!!
and according to it, it is made of real potatoes so i guess its healthier compared to other junk foods.

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hi! This is my favorite too and actually, this is available na at Makro, Diao Eng Chai (downtown), I believe SM has it na! So you don't need to go to the Duty Free shop :)

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

wow! i'm glad i did this review, at least now i know where to buy it.. sobrang tagal ko na ata di nagpupunta supermarket... thanks!! il check sige!!!