Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let's try this again

As Taylor Swift said, "let's try this again, shall we?" :p It's been a year or two?! since I last posted an entry. I have been so so so busy that I didn't have time to take photos, let alone blog. But after reading endless blogs, I got inspired once again to continue blogging.

I bid goodbye to Stilettos to Sweets (S2S) and hello to my new blog, yellowyum.blogspot.com. (Do link me there! :D). I'd probably NOT pressure myself into posting everyday, but this would become a form of distressing. After all, I love writing.

Yellow Yum because I have always loved yellow. It's my favorite color. And Yum because my husband calls me "yum". :) Cheezy noh?

Anyway, I was super busy because I opened a boutique, I'll be talking about it here for sure, and I got married. That's one of the major reasons why I didn't have time to blog anymore. But now, I'll be doing reverse blogging. Just to help other B2Bs out there. :) I know how stressful it is!


I'll also try to post photos as I blog about stuff in yellowyum.blogspot.com. But I'd probably use my cellphone to take pictures, since I don't really bring a camera all the time.

So that's it for now... I hope you'll follow my entries in my new blog. I still have to edit the layout, add people, etc. Thanks for supporting Stilettos to Sweets! Tahtah!

No comments: