Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

Goodbye 2008 and hello 2009! 2008 was wonderful. There were a lot of new things and changes that has happened to me, not all were good, but then again, they were changes. I do hope that 2009 is better, not only for myself, but for everyone.
It's quite bittersweet to say goodbye to 2008 because I have a lot of great memories. I pursued something that I love doing, new adventures, new friends, I've learned a lot last year. And now, I think I'm ready to face 2009 with my head held up high. :)
2009 is definitely a new chapter of my book and I look forward to it. There'll be more challenges along the way, but I'm sure there'll be more accomplishments as well.
So thank you to 2008 for making me stronger, wiser. And HELLO 2009! :)

2 comments:

Digital Angel said...

Happy New Year :)
Hope everything goes well for you !

- Stilettos to Sweets - said...

Hey Happy New Year to you too!!! :D